Technology must enable business, not burden with costly and limited outcomes.
As “IOT” devices and systems permeate the market, there is frequently a gap between the technology and the ability for businesses to adapt work processes and staff to accept and support newer technologies.
Working IOT bridges these gaps by providing a range of services that support successful adoption of technology, realistic work processes, and user acceptance technology.
Some of our acquired expertise:
- Sourcing and implementing technology devices and systems.
- Strong understanding of winter road operations.
- Expert in MTO/Municipal technology requirements.
- Knowledge of Canadian, and U.S. road maintenance standards.
- Understanding of driver and vehicle performance reporting.
- Experienced in using and managing leading AVL/GPS systems.
- Knowledgeable of ELD legislation and impact on haulage industry.
- Strong reputation working with provincial and municipal road authorities.
- Understanding of carbon footprint and sustainability issues – sequestration, CO2e, and traceability.
- Expert in developing sustainable work processes.